Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Variations - Flower Power (Part Deux)

More fun with Photoshop!

Flower arrangement at the Neue Galerie New York (Photo taken with an iPod by Karen Carstens)
The same image, now with "angled strokes" - yep, I was trying it on in oh so many ways with Photoshop!
The same image, now in "crosshatch" - you can really see this effect in the lower lefthand corner of the image.
The same image, now super-saturated and in "paint daubs" - does this look like a painting, or what?
(Please nobody tell me that I seriously need to get a life - playing around on Photoshop is like free therapy for me ... and it helps me avoid DC rush hour madness when I do some after-hours blogging on me trusty ole work PC station ... Someday I will, however, venture outdoors again, especially now that at least some of the tourists who were here in DC to see the cherry blossoms/descend upon the National Mall during their own Easter mini-break weekends have hopefully GONE HOME. As much as I think it's great that people visit and truly treasure DC as our nation's capital sometimes I really just want them all to LEAVE ... I say this after engaging in the fatal error of driving towards the National Mall on Easter Monday to attempt to park and meet someone at a major museum for a multimedia story I was working on - NEVER AGAIN! GAH!)

No comments:

Post a Comment