Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Variations - Flower Power

Here are some variations on the same theme I would like to share with you courtesy of Photoshop. I was playing around with some Easter-themed images last week on Photoshop (or the non-deluxe version thereof I also use during my "day job"), before the Easter Bunny was due to visit everybody, but am only getting around to posting these pics now as a way of saying "Happy (belated) Easter!"

Flowers at the Neue Galerie New York (Photo taken with an iPod by Karen Carstens)
The same image, converted via Photoshop to a basic black-and-white shot.
The same image, transformed yet again via Photshop's "colored pencil" function.
The same image, this time in "film grain" (my personal favorite in this particular series).

No comments:

Post a Comment