Friday, March 23, 2012

Art Explosion @ New York

Chrysler Building, New York City (detail)
Photo by Postdlf/Wikimedia Commons
New York is hopping with art this weekend. I'm taking a bus up to Manhattan tommorrow morning with a view to attending artexpo, the world's largest fine art trade show, which concludes on Sunday, March 25.

I also plan to go see the Ron Lauder collection now on show at the Neue Galerie, which I mentioned in an earlier blogpost.

Then there is the Whitney Biennial, not to mention an endless array of options at the Met, MoMA and the Guggenheim ... As if that were not enough to blow your mind, The Art Newspaper has provided these suggestions of "What to see outside the fairs."

I am SO excited to immerse myself in this FABULOUS world of art - New York is an art lovers paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment